- On the router to be replaced, find the port labled WAN or Internet. The WAN/Internet port should be cabled to the LAN port of the POE.
- Disconnect the LAN cable from the WAN/Internetport of the router being replaced.
- Locate the WAN/Internet port of the new router. Reconnect the LAN cable to this port.
- Configure the new router using DHCP as indicated by the accompanying start-up guide.
- Test the connection to verify you are able to access the internet.
**Note: If you are attempting to install a new device that has not been authorized on your account, your device will not connect to the internet. Please contact Customer Care Support at 888-FIB-AIR8 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for completion. **